The M18 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4 in. hex hydraulic driver is the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market. With Milwaukee’s new FLUID-DRIVE™ hydraulic powertrain, users will experience up to 50% quieter operation, 3X less vibration for smoother operation, and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts . The POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 0-3, 000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM compact batteries or extended capacity batteries (sold separately), which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance, and increased durability over a standard impact
- POWERSTATE brushless motor outperforms all leading competitors
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- 4-mode drive control provides greater control over output speed and power