(For In-store and Online)
We know that sometimes products are defective or do not live up to your expectations. We believe a flexible policy works best for our customers.
In the event of a defective product, please contact us at email@example.com before shipping products back to obtain authorization and to ensure you do not experience delays with your return credits.
To limit return requests, we ask that customers ensure that the product they are ordering is suitable for their application before proceeding with an order. If there is any doubt about a product, please reach out to our team to assist before the order is placed.
If you have purchased an item and you find it unsuitable, please reach out to our team for assistance and we will work through the issue.
We will try and cover the costs of shipping, but in many cases due to the large nature of the items we sell, and the low profit margin we work with, customers may be asked to cover the costs of returns. Situations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
- 30 day return policy if product is new, unused and contains original parts and packaging with proof of purchase.
- Returns must be initiated within 3 weeks of original date of purchase. Please note: Returns are extended for 15 days past Christmas
- At our discretion, there may be a restocking / shipping fee depending on the circumstances.
- The original vendor/manufacturer warranty shall apply as the primary warranty in all situations.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone the store you made purchase at, to obtain authorization for the product to be returned.
- Once received, a returned item will be inspected by the manufacturer rep, and if eligible, a credit will be issued.
- Special order products are ineligible for return/exchange.
*Please be assured, any valid warranty issues will be addressed.