The MILWAUKEE® M12 FUEL™ HATCHET™ 6″ Pruning Saw delivers unmatched control & access, has the power to cut 3″ hardwoods, and delivers up to 120 cuts per charge. This electric pruning saw is designed to meet the ergonomic, performance, and durability needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Weighing less than 5 lbs and featuring a compact design, the cordless pruning saw provides increased control and maneuverability in tight access areas. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding hardwood materials. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence enables full-circle communication between the tool and battery, which allows for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. The advanced electronic package also delivers an instant throttle response and a variable speed trigger for ultimate control over the power range. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0Ah Battery (sold separately) delivers best in class run-time and performance. This pruning saw features a full house chain, easy access chain tensioner, automatic oiler, metal bucking spikes, and onboard storage for the scrench. The M12 FUEL™ HATCHET™ 6″ Pruning Saw is part of the M12™ System which is fully compatible with over 100 solutions. In addition to the Pruning Saw (2527-20), this product includes (1) Oregon 6″ Bar & Chain, (1) Scabbard, and (1) Scrench.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete cuts in demanding materials
- Full House Chain minimizes vibration and delivers clean cuts
- Easy Access Chain Tensioner allows for quick adjustments to chain tension
- Automatic Oiler delivers proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Translucent Oil Reservoir allows for clear visibility to oil levels
- All Metal Bucking Spikes allow for increased leverage during applications
- Variable Speed Trigger increases user control
- Onboard Storage for Scrench
- Tool with battery weighs less than 5 lbs
- Part of the M12™ System, featuring over 100 solutions.