More portable. All-day operation – the M12® ROCKET™ dual power tower light has the lightest weight in its class and a 45% smaller footprint than M18® ROCKET™ tower lights that allows it to be easily carried and setup in the most confined spaces. The 2132-20 extends 5 Ft. 8 in. to provide 1,400 lm of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output on high mode and 700 lm on low mode. When powered by an M12® REDLITHIUM™ XC6.0 battery pack, it runs up to 10 hours on a single charge or can be plugged into an extension cord for all-day operation. After deployment, the 2132-20 is supported by impact-resistant, reinforced legs that form a compact base with a low center of gravity to help survive any jobsite.
- 1,400 lm of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output
- Dual power: powered by M12® battery or extension cord
- Collapses to 2 Ft. 7 in., extends to 5 Ft. 8 in.
- Light head rotates 210 degrees and pivots 270 degrees for light in any direction
- 45% Smaller footprint than M18® ROCKET™ tower lights
- Collapses down to 31 in. with three side handles for easy transportation and storage
- Impact resistant, reinforced legs
- Protective guard secures head during transport and storage
- Low battery indicator flashes when battery pack is low