The world’s first brushless die grinder that delivers corded performance with up to 25 minutes of grinding and up to 10X longer motor life. The M18 FUEL™ 1/4 in. die grinder delivers maximum sustained power with 20,000 RPMs capable of running Carbide burrs or up to 3 in. flap wheels for grinding or surface preparation applications. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery provides up to 25 minutes of grinding with superior pack construction and electronics. The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor provides up to 10X longer motor life and lower cost of ownership than traditional brushed motors. The die grinder features REDLINK Plus™ intelligence, the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, for maximum performance and longest too life.
- Milwaukee® POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- The Milwaukee® REDLITHIUM™ battery pack is the most durable pack on the market delivering more run-time, power and longer battery life
- REDLINK Plus™ electronic intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- 20,000 RPM brushless motor is designed to deliver corded performance while using Carbide burrs, up to 3 in. flap wheels
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery pack (not included) delivers over 20 minutes of grinding
- Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering up to 10X longer tool life
- Fits all 1/4 in. shank accessories