Smallest of our solid titanium hammers heads, the Stiletto FH10C is a 10 oz titanium smooth face finish hammer with a 14.5 in. straight hickory handle. The hammer has a straight claw design and Stiletto’s signature magnetic nail starter. The FH10C has the comparable striking force of 16 oz steel hammer and is recommended for professional framing, remodeling or finish work. Stiletto Tool company has been synonymous with high quality hand tools dating back to 1849. With our long history and strong reputation, the brand has evolved into the modern day standard for innovative, lightweight, ergonomic, productive, and professional tools. We set the standard with our line of premium titanium hand tools that span numerous trades such as framing, remodeling, finish work, siding, demolition, concrete, and drywall. Titanium is 45% lighter weight while providing the same striking force and strength as steel. Titanium tools also produce 10 times less recoil shock which helps reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. The combination of these features means less down time, more productivity, and most importantly less pain while working.
- 10 oz solid smooth face titanium head
- 14.5 in. curved reverse ax-eye handle
- Lightweight and balanced titanium head reduces arm fatigue
- Stiletto’s signature magnetic nail starter
- Strike face outlasts steel faces 3X longer – doesn’t spall, crack and mushroom like steel heads
- With a smooth face and light head, this hammer makes the perfect finishing hammer